Application & Admission Criteria
Planning the Cycling City
- Are you a Master's student with a keen interest in urban planning?
- Are you curious about studying cycling from a social science perspective?
- Are you a professional, already in the field (e.g. practioners, activists, designers, professors) looking to explore cycling on a deeper level?
If you fall into one of the categories above, then please fill-in our online application for the programme.
Deadline for NFP/MSP Scholarship application
October 21, 2017
Students should hold a minimum GPA of 7.5 to participate in the summer school. Professionals should show relevant experience and a concrete way they’ll apply learnings in their work.
The Summer Programmes Office is offering early admission to applicants. There are many benefits to early admission: plan your summer in advance, take advantage of booking airfare at lower prices, and secure university provided housing. All students who apply by 10 January 2018 will be considered for early admission. Admission decisions will be made by 1 February. If you are succesful, you must confirm your attendance by 1 March to secure your place in the course and housing. Students who are not offered early admission will be automatically considered in the general admission period.
Deadlines for application
Early admission - 10 January 2018
Regular admission - Closed
The application fee is €25 and can be paid by credit card.
Please have the following supporting documents ready to upload to the online application form:
- A recent photo of yourself (this will not be distributed)
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation (details in the online application) stating why you want to enroll in this summer programme
- A letter of reference from an academic or professional to support your application
Once you submit your applicaiton and pay the fee, you'll hear back from us as soon as possible! if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.