Summer Institute on Sexuality, Culture and Society
The study of human sexuality involves understanding its complexity and how it represents changing interactions over time involving the self, the body, culture, and power -- and as well, how this complexity is conceptualized and organized culturally, politically and epistemologically.
- Student profile ⇒ Current MA, current PhD, Professionals
- Housing dates ⇒ 7 July afternoon - 6 August morning 2018
- Academic dates ⇒ 8 July - 2 August 2018
- Academic Director ⇒ Dr. Diane di Mauro
- Application deadline ⇒ 1 April 2018
Why join this programme?
During this four-week advanced programme, students will gain knowledge of sexuality as it intersects with ethnicity, nationality, class, and religion, and will become more familiar with how sexuality is conceptualized and practiced within research, programmatic, and advocacy venues.
- 10 ECTS, 4 weeks
- Language of instruction
- Starts in