Please have the following supporting documents ready to upload (in PDF) to the online application form:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts/list of courses taken and grades achieved
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation of approximately 400-500 words answering the following questions. 1) What is your level of familiarity with ethnographic research methods? Please desribe your past research methods experience broadly. 2) Why do you want to attend this Bootcamp? Where/how/for whom would you like to apply the skills that you learn? 3) Are you ready/keen to work in a pressure cooker environment, and learn more about design? Further please mention your relevant educational and/or professional experience in the field of study, and anything else you want us to know. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the non-refundable €25 application fee by credit card.
- Note: You will be asked about housing in the online application. Please select "no" as housing is not available for online courses.
Winter course admission deadline
- Admissions are processed throughout the year on a rolling basis.
- Final day to submit an application: Monday 12 December 2022
- Payment for the programme must be made within 1 week of receiving an acceptance letter. The course has a maximum number of 20 participants: ensure your participation by submitting payment as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.