How to register for this course
Please follow the information below to register for this course in our online system. Begin by clicking on the red registration button, and then do the following:
- Double check that the programme information is accurate, and that you are indeed registering for the correct course.
- Fill in your personal details
- Fill in your address details
- Answer the additional questions. Note: our office does not have scholarships available for this course. Note: for the housing question, select 'No', as housing is not available for this online course.
- When you reach the upload documents section, you only need to supply either a copy of your valid passport, or a birth certificate listing your nationality (and if needed, a certified translation thereof in English). In all other document upload fields, please upload a blank document as a placeholder, or the system will not allow you to complete your registration.
- Select your method of payment for the €25 nonrefundable application fee and complete it.
- Confirm your application, and be sure to click submit!
Next steps: Once we have received your registration, you will receive confirmation from our office by email, including the link to submit payment for the course. You must submit payment within one week of receiving this letter.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.