Your employer can pay your tuition fees as follows:
1. Request an invoice for the tuition fees via the Digital Student Service Desk.
2. Request an advance payment on the tuition fees via the Self-Service Tool. Go to 'My notifications and requests' > 'Advance payment request'.
3. Enter 'Advance for study costs and study programme' after 'Description' and enter your department’s cost centre (ask your supervisor/ line manager if you don't know).
4. The advance payment will be paid into your bank account within 10 working days.
5. Transfer the advance payment before 1 September to bank account number NL26DEUT0436855232, which is a Deutsche Bank account, under the name of University of Amsterdam in Amsterdam.
In the bank transfer, be sure to include your student number and surname. Only with this information will the UvA be able to process your payment.
6. After you've received the invoice, settle the advance payment in the Self-Service Tool. Go to 'My notifications and requests' > 'Settle advance payment'. Attach the invoice and the proof of payment.