Please have the following supporting documents ready (in PDF) to upload to the online application form:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts - if you cannot submit transcripts because of a mandatory closure of your school or University due to Covid-19, please note that we will accept these documents via email after the deadline. When applying, please upload a document explaining your situation.
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of approximately 400-500 words stating your motivation to learn about the basic principles of economics (both micro and macro). Please describe your background in political science or a related social science field, why you want to engage with this foundational material, and how you hope to apply economic concepts when undertaking future research. Further, explain why you wish to participate, and what you hope to learn from this course. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the €25 application fee by credit card.
Who is this programme for?
Students should be in good academic standing to participate in the summer school. For current university students (2nd, 3rd, and 4th year Bachelors and Masters) in the arts and social sciences with an interest in economics, and political science broadly. For working professionals with a desire to continue their education/update their skills in this field.
Early admission deadline and procedure
- Deadline: 1 February 2020
- Early admissions decisions sent to all applicants via email: 21 February 2020
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 March 2020
Regular admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 April 2020
- Regular admissions decisions sent to all applicants via email: 21 April 2020
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 May 2020
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.