Please have the following supporting documents ready to upload (in PDF) to the online application form:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation stating why you want to enroll in this summer programme specifically. This letter should be between 400-500 words, and state in detail why you are interested in this particular programme, and how your experience/background recommends you as a student, and what you hope to gain/learn from the course. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the €25 application fee by credit card.
Who is this programme for?
Incoming UvA Masters students in the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences have priority, however each year we accept 4-5 external (non-UvA) candidates. All students must have a Bachelor's degree (minimum). For external candidates, preference is given to current Master and PhD students.
Early admission deadline and procedure
- Deadline: 1 February 2020
- Early admissions decisions sent to all applicants: 21 February 2020
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 March 2020
Regular admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 April 2020
- Regular admissions decisions sent to all applicants: 21 April 2020
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 May 2020
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.